
Have u ever loved something,
but somehow it's impossible?
Have u ever seen success in someone
and wanted to be like him/her?
Have u ever seen a picture and said,
"Hey i wanna be like that"?
That's how i felt yesterday,
At the Red Bull X-Fighters Performance!
F.Y.I, X-fighters is a team of professional,
probably the most elite motoX crew
that has ever rocked the bike scene..
I always loved MotoX but we all know
this is Singapore and it's 'impossible'..
This country does not expose us enough..
Everything is controlled, which has it's pros and cons..
I just want to fulfill my dreams, do what i want..
Basically to live my life the way i want to..
One day, slowly but surely, i'm sure,
I'll make it =)
Was just listening to the Arab song 'tamaaly maak'
and somehow, i started tearing.
The music video touched my heart so much..
And the girl reminded me of someone,
someone who disappeared from my life..
I guess shit does happen eh?
But then again THAT'S LIFE..