Monday, June 15, 2009

Love at first sight..

Event: Freshmen Orientation Workshop(Before year 1 even started)
Venue: School
Group: Venos

Thats where i met my first love in TP

We didn't talk much..
A few smiles here and there..
Got close..
My heart was hers..
Her heart was mine..
Right in front of me, she was there..
I fucked it all up.

In tears i write this post..
To tell you my story..
Of probably the sweetest girl..
To ever walk into my life..
She gave me a chance..
I let it slip past me..
Something in me was just,
wrong.
confused.
uncertain.

She meant the world to me.
And im pretty sure, i did too to her..
I sacrificed my sleep for her..
Late night calls..
Webcam till dawn..
Even if i had schl the next day!

If you're reading this girl..
Which is like maybe 0.1 percent chance..
I wanna let you know..
You're my everything..
The air i breathe..
The ciggarette i smoke..
Even the pillow i lie on..
Thinking back on the past..
I was an asshole, a jerk.
I played your feelings..
I played your heart..
And i apologise sincerely..

If there is any way on earth..
That i could ever get that chance again..
Baby i'll lift you off your feet..
I'll dedicate my heart and soul to you..
I'll show you a whole new side..
Of the person i really am inside..

"I remember when i used to be with you
you thought me things i never knew
i was so stupid to let you go
and now im feeling so alone.."

Wherever you go, whatever you do, i will be right here waiting for you.. <3