You used to mean my everything
You used to be the air in my lungs
You used to be the girl in my dreams
You used to be someone I'd die for
Basically You used to be my everything.
Now thinking back
I realise what an idiot i was
I can't believe i waited
Waited so long, LONG
For nothing to even happen
You told me once
You told me twice
You told me 3 times
But I still stood firm
Believing in that chance
Finally after years gone by
I have accepted it
Moved on and left it behind
But a part of me won't go
Even till this day i admit
Seeing you still makes me numb
There's just smth bout you
That sparks my fire
Soon enough I'll be gone
I doubt we'll ever meet again
You have your life, I got mine
It's not going to be easy on me
Leaving such a big part behind
But I guess that's how life goes
You're the first girl i cried for
And the first i cried over
If you know who you are
I'm having a farewell
On 1st - 3rd of March
Bungalow chalet at Changi
Hope to see you there..