Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Me love u long long time..

Things with me and wing are going
SUPERB =) I'm really glad it is..

I used to think you're just another
girl who 'fucks off' when they meet
someone else, and though there were
setbacks, i guess the holes are covered
up for now.. I really would want things
to work out between us, i've never felt
such love for someone in a long time..
I know you have many guy friends,
I know definitely there are guys who like u,
I don't know if you're seeing any of them,
But this chance/opportunity im willing
to give to you, to trust you with your words..
I know my sister and some others are against
'US' for some reason or another, maybe from
their point of view of what you have done before,
im wasting my time/feelings but i feel otherwise..
I believe people change, i believe in second chances..
I hope it's not the wrong thing to do, but no matter
what, right now my heart's for you baby =)

We'll take things day by day as it comes..
Final destination was awesome!
Your hand was so smooth, haha
See u soon my dearest!