Sunday, September 13, 2009

Motocross, my dream..

I was watching a video just now..

The guy said this..
"I was a late bloomer,
the first time i actually turned
the throttle on a motorcycle
was when i was 19, period
first time i touched a bike
was when i was 19"

And now he is riding professional.
As in a CAREER a JOB
And that is my fucking dream.

Here i am ok just turned 18..
But i know how to ride a bike,
Been riding since 17?
furthermore i ride a dirt bike!
Man if he can make it so can i..

He also said..
"I worked my ass for for a bike
i worked my ass off for a truck
to carry my bike up and down to
the local tracks.. After awhile,
hooked up with some guys who had
ramps in their backyard"

All this only happens in U.S.
What does singapore have?!
No tracks, No ramps,
MAINLY, NO SUPPORT
Screw this country man
im moving out A.S.A.P