Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Songs meant for her.

Sorry seems to be the hardest word - Blue
Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
I dont wanna miss a thing - Aerosmith
Always - Bon Jovi
Bed of roses - Bon Jovi
Till we aint strangers anymore - Bon Jovi
I'll be there for you - Bon Jovi
In these arms - Bon Jovi
Thank you for loving me - Bon Jovi
Every rose has its thorn - Poison
Lay your body down on me - Poison
I lay my love on you - Westlife
If i let you go - Westlife
Mandy - Westlife
Swear it again - Westlife
I swear - All 4 One
Shape of my heart -Backstreet Boys
To be with you - Mr Big
Rosanna - Toto
Man in the mirror - Michael Jackson
The way u make me feel - Michael Jackson
Wonderful tonight - Eric Clapton
Listen to your heart - DHT
Paint my love - MLTR
25 minutes - MLTR
Every breath u take - The Police
My heart will go on - Celine Dion
Lets talk about love - Celine Dion
Because u loved me - Celine Dion
To love somebody - Bee Gees
Words - Bee Gees
You're the one that i want - Grease
My boo - Alicia Keys ft. Usher

AND LOADS LOADS MORE
I CAN GO ON FOREVER