Sunday, November 29, 2009

Life..

Last DRT yesterday afternoon..
Booked TP on 28/01/2010..
2 months..
60 days..
1440 hours..
86400 minutes..
5184000 seconds..
IN OTHER WORDS
BLOODY LONG!
*Honestly i might go mad just thinking bout it*

Went to Sengkang yesterday evening..
Cycled 1 hour there..
Met up with school mates..
Jeeva, Siva, Karl, Huzairi..
Sat under some block..
Played cards..
Ate Long John's..
Rode around with karl awhile..
Attemping to clear 'tabletop' road hump..
Karl fell, tore his jeans, scratches on arm..
I made it thankfully..
My luck did not last long..
At CDC which is in Ubi..
Pedal came off my crank..
Had to push my bike back home..
1 hour ++..
Super shagged and dead..
Drank Red Bull felt a lot better..

Term test is next week..
7th is first paper..
Although i'm changing course..
I still gotta go..
Keep a clean record..
I dont know a shit about studies..
I dont pay attention in class..
I am so screwed..
January apply for RP..
Interview with the principal..
Once accepted, withdraw from TP..
People say im stupid for wasting 2 years..
I say fuck off it's my life..
I rather not suffer anymore..
I rather do what i like to do..
Besides we all know the chicks in RP are 'kilat!'..
So don't get all jealous..
Fucking virgins..