Sunday, October 25, 2009

I ended it.

I ended things off with Wing today.
I just feel it's going nowhere.
I cried viewing past messages.
Which i kept since day 1 every single one.
But here are the reasons..

- She aint gf material
- 2 completely diff people
- Completely diff lifestyles
- I know stuff bout her.
- I feel i'm never a priority
- I know there are other guys
- She does not seem to love me
- Friends more important than me
- She was with me just cos im nice
- There was never any affection
(The list can go on but ill stop here)

She's probably gonna drama tomorrow
like how she already did on twitter
"Got the worst message at the wrong time, prayed
my cab would crash but it didn't"
But i guess its for my own good.
Instead of suffering and enduring all the bullshit.