skip to main | skip to sidebar

WhiteBoy

Ride Hard, Be safe, Push Your Limits

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm gonna get there someday..
















Im gonna make it there someway or another.
It's my passion, i'm gonna live it.
Posted by Shaakir at 1:40 AM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Shaakir

Shaakir
Downhilling, my Addiction

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2010 (17)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2009 (99)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ▼  October (17)
      • I've reached the end boys.
      • I'm gonna get there someday..
      • How i feel about you.
      • It's not only me but the people around me.
      • I guess i made the right decision..
      • Trying to cope..
      • Till we meet again..
      • I ended it.
      • Another beginning,..
      • Butterfly Kisses - Westlife
      • Aprilla RS-125
      • When parents were gone..
      • 'ME' Day..
      • I had a dream..
      • I'm trying to cope..
      • It's affecting me ALOT!
      • well whatever man,
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (14)

About Me

Shaakir
Most of it I've never used..
Good quality materials..
View my complete profile

ShoutOuts


ShoutMix chat widget

Links

-Siva
-Anthony
-Keeshia
-Nadine
-Aishwayra
-Jasmine
-BrianDon
-Sabrina
-Mira
-Faddie
-Medinah
-Jamela
-QY
-Radhiya
-Aidan