skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
WhiteBoy
Ride Hard, Be safe, Push Your Limits
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Till we meet again..
I'll go right, you go left. It's only the right thing to do, we gotta get
ourselves back on track and move on with out separate ways.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Shaakir
Downhilling, my Addiction
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2012
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2010
(17)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(99)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(8)
▼
October
(17)
I've reached the end boys.
I'm gonna get there someday..
How i feel about you.
It's not only me but the people around me.
I guess i made the right decision..
Trying to cope..
Till we meet again..
I ended it.
Another beginning,..
Butterfly Kisses - Westlife
Aprilla RS-125
When parents were gone..
'ME' Day..
I had a dream..
I'm trying to cope..
It's affecting me ALOT!
well whatever man,
►
September
(13)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(14)
About Me
Shaakir
Most of it I've never used..
Good quality materials..
View my complete profile
ShoutOuts
View shoutbox
ShoutMix chat widget
Links
-Siva
-Anthony
-Keeshia
-Nadine
-Aishwayra
-Jasmine
-BrianDon
-Sabrina
-Mira
-Faddie
-Medinah
-Jamela
-QY
-Radhiya
-Aidan