Since the break up,
I've been having a better life..
I've been more cheerful..
As nothing negative has been on my mind..
I passed my prac 6 with no mistakes.
(I failed it 4 times before)
And coming from me who knows riding
it's shameful to do it 4 times when
others do it once and considering the
fact that i have had 2 years experience
i should not even be doing it more than twice.
I guess sometimes u just get too caught up
in things that it really affects you..
1st failure - Was not focused
2nd failure - Beat flickering green arrow
3rd failure - Beat red light
4th failure - Beat red light
5th pass - No mistakes
I guess this really showed me
how much love screwed me up.
I'm happy i made the right decision
and all the best to myself for
prac 7 on friday =)